SaxoTrader allows you to set up your own order distances for the products you trade setting up default entry and related order distances and types.
In SaxoTrader you can select the default order settings per product, so for example, the default order distances for all Forex crosses, CFDs, CFD Indices, Stock, Futures, etc.
To set the order distances for a product:
Click Trade Settings > Orders in the Trading toolbar
- Entry order default distance to market as a %/pips for FX or %/ticks for other instruments
- Related order default distance
- Default Stop type for related Forex Stop orders
- for trades - check the Open ‘related Order’ dialog after trade check box
- for orders – check the Preset for 3-way orders’ checkbox