If you still have Cash or Open Positions on your account:
1.Close any remaining open trades and orders in your account, using one of our trading platforms. If you have any stocks which you would like to transfer to another institution instead of selling now, kindly use the tool in your trading platforms as described below:
- In your platform click the 'Account' menu
- Click on Corporate Actions > 'Securities Transfer'.
- The transfer module will open, follow the instruction on screen.
2. Withdraw any remaining Cash from the account using the "Withdraw Cash" tool available in the Account menu of the SaxoTraderGO (Account > Cash Transactions > Withdraw Cash), please make sure you tick the option "Request closure of account" under the Advanced Options.
If you don’t have access to that module, please complete the following form - Funds Transfer Request (add a note in the form that you would like to close the account). Send a scanned copy to PaymentServices@saxobank.com.
3. Print Account Statements and other relevant reports. All reports needed for your tax declaration can be found in the Account menu of our platforms. We recommend at least printing a copy of your Statement and Trades Executed reports for your records. Note: Once your account has been closed you will no longer have access to our platforms and it can take up to 2 weeks for us to process requests for printed reports. You can find instructions how to find the reports here: Where do I find my reports?